Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where have I been?!?

Gone since July 1st 2013.
Done nothing actually. I missed Lori's Bead Hoarders Blog Hop. I didn't read all my magazines and my e-magazines...they all regularly coming every month. I didn't touch my dvd's either. I never take shoot any pictures for Sally's Focus On Life
Well...pretty much things I leave behind. I don't know why...it just feel that my head is full of things to think, to remind, to do, to finish, to start...and I get confuse which one is to be the first to do and finish it. So you can tell me that I have lost in organized my daily routine.
And today...I woke-up very early...made some breakfast...and sit in front of my computer. Browsing the same web addresses. And find out...I MISSED A Lot of Things!!!
...
...
...
3 hours after re-schedule...
...
...
...
Ahhhh...Focus on Life and reading some magazines are on my schedule plus do some cleaning rooms. And I start to read others blog post again =)
*Hwating*

No comments:

Post a Comment