Friday, August 16, 2013

Slowly Back Again

First day at work. After long Eid holiday, I hope the mood will going well. At least I have checked my schedule for cleaning my house and re-arrange some beads. I'm ready to start for my new line of jewelry for PC Homme. And finally my package from Beadaholique arrived after 2 months travelling *huuuhhh* I don't know where was the problem, but my guess is my local custom and post office worked slow motion as usually. Some new seed beads and beading thread give me new spirit to create something. At least, the mood is slowly back again. Plus...I searched yesterday for autumn winter 2013 trend from my fav fashion designers : Alexander McQueen and Giambattista Valli plus Dolce Gabbana
by Alexander McQueen
by Giambattista Valli
by Dolce And Gabbana
The colours so perfect for tomorrow big day - Indonesia Independence Day Aug 17th. I love the detail they made. Specially from D&G their work so fantastic. From the top to toe they play so well. They seem glue a lot of tiles on their autumn winter 2013 collection *kidding* the mosaic so beautiful. The blink so captivate. Whereas I do not like big size jewelry or accesorries. But these collection sooooo perfect. Take a look these photos belong to Mike Kagee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment