Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 01 : Ciputra World Fashion Week

Finally...
Ciputra World Fashion Week took place for the second time, after succeed last year. If you want to see my photos for last year fashion week, please click here : 

I knew about the Ciputra World Fashion Week 2014 last week. And just this morning I knew that they looked for 15 photographers for the show. Waaaa...I was so complitely late. So here I am with minimalist prep for the show.
Last year I haven't had Instagram yet. So I didn't have to update on instagram. I still used my last year camera Nikon Coolpix P500 + two smartphone to update my instagram *wink*
Waooooo...this year CWFW build impressive stage. Better than Asian Fashion Week 2014 last month *bravo* keep-up with fantastic stage design and give us surprise each year ok...
08.00 PM the show opened. All supported models walked from outer side of the stage to the main stage.
 I still remember with CWFW last year host - Filantropi Witoko.
I don't know who is the host for this year. I am not sure she introduced herself at the beginning of the show *LOL* cause I was too busy with my instagram.
 Today is the opening show and here the designers who participated : 
Peggy Hartanto for Bateeq
Lesley Yong
Sisca Fashion Design
Arva School of Fashion
Yunita Kosasih
 All participated designers got flower hand-bouquet from the committee. 
Lets begin the show...



::: Yunita Kosasih :::

More photos for Arva on my Instagram.

::: Lesley Yong :::

 ... CU Tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment