Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 02 Ciputra World Fashion Week 2014 - Versus Versace And Versace Collection

TGIF!!!
Jammed everywhere on the weekend. And I was not late for the show *wink* I'm gonna divide this second day of Ciputra World Fashion Week 2014 into several postings. Cause I made record tonight, it is about 500 photos *giiii* to edit. So be patient ok

 ahhhh...finally I hear her name *giggling* Felisia Kullit...nice to meet you again.
Today show opened with draw prizes for the audience. I will gonna have long list posting for today, cause long brand participants and designers too. But first, lets open the show with...












...and continued by...











CWFW 2014 Day 01                                               CWFW 2014 Day 02B      


No comments:

Post a Comment