Monday, February 11, 2013

BSBP#7

First...
Thank you to our lovely host, Lori Anderson, for her hard working to maintain this party on. Hope her migrane gone away. Now is time to reveal my partner for the party *smile* This is my 2nd time to join the party. My first partner was from France - Solange Collin. And now for the 7th BSBP I have Lorelle McIntyre from Queensland - Australia...my neighbour country. Here she is...
Curious with her masterpiece? Just simple click web address below :


For two days I paid a visit to her BLOG and her Facebook, my conclusion is she is a beading lady w.o.w I got tough partner. Bit confuse, what kind of beads I'll send for her. It seem Lorelle mastering every technique in jewelry. Not like me who keeps still with stringing and macrame *ddooohh* But lately I learn about making beaded beads he he he hope it'll help me to give something for my partner. 


My soup almost done, just lacking a few items. By tomorrow afternoon will be ready to ship to Brisbane. Here the sneak a peek of my soup for Lorelle. Hope she feels challenged to create those yummy soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment