Thursday, February 14, 2013

Package For BSBP#7

...done...



















Now on the way to Queensland to Lorelle's home. Hope she loves them much as I do. I sent some Indonesia artisan beads and some local traditional glass beads. And of course my handmade beads *narcissistic* I actually lack of confidence to send my handmade beads, cause as I remember, Lorelle is a beading lady. So...progressive...and...persist...*smile*
And...I hope the package will arrive save and on time. It should be reach Australia by the end of the month, so will have plenty time to play with the soup. Have fun Lorelle *.^

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lilik, I am really curious to see what you've sent to Lorelle as I remember you've made beautiful and unique beads.... and I am impatiently waiting to see what she sent you. And the reveal day is still 2 months from now *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure wheter she will love it or not =) cause it randoms beads, without colors match or theme. If talking about challenge...well it is challenging enough to create something with the soup.

      Delete
  2. stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lili, I am sure she will love it. I know you sent some pretty and great beads :) You spoiled out of me last year, I still have my necklace on my table, I hope we will have nice summer so I could wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Hi Solange =)
      It's good to see you here.
      Can't wait for the soup from her arrive and can't wait to find out her reaction from mine he he he

      Delete