Saturday, February 2, 2013

#5 ~ Capture Our Hearts

This week is so fun *smile* For the hole week I brought my camera wherever I go. So hard looking for 'hearts' apparently. In my mind, I imagine to find a beautiful a heart mural painting. I know the place where I can find mural painting...under an overpass in the downtown area, close to a big and famous mall in my city. I went there, but no heart *disappoint* And then on friday morning, I went to my office as usual. I need a pen to sign some documents and...

...wuuuaalllaaa...I notices my pen-case, there are heartssss *ohhh* I'm looking here and there, carrying my camera everywhere, it turns out that what I've been looking for, everyday in front of me, on my table *so silly me*

17 comments:

  1. You made me smile! How many times do we look and look for something and it was right in front of us the whole time.
    And what fun hearts they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here writing my comment on how cool you found your heart right in front of you - and lo and behold - your background paper on your blog has a red hart on the bottom right hand side! I am starting to find hearts all around me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that too this week. Right in front of me but couldn't find them. Great pens BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we've all a similar week - hearts hiding in plain sight :)
    great post!
    no. 26

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing what we have all come to see when we really take the time to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pens. It is always the way, though, we look and look and what we wanted was right in front of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...but you did find them! Cute pen cases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were there all the time! Mine was the same way. This week's prompt is teaching us to look at things in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does happen so very often. We don't look right in front of our noses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny how that works: we look all over and it is right in front our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It took me some time too but there was that et Voila moment. I was so intrigued as to what it was from the thumbnail pic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you put each case together and it forms a big heart with two "i love you's" inside.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what is that saying about being in the forest and not seeing the trees? I think it applies to hearts too.
    BTW we have the same background for our blogs, so just noticed the heart there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes things are right in front of us and we don't notice. I do love your hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hearts are adorable! Sometimes, life just makes things turn up when we most need them. :-)

    ReplyDelete