Saturday, April 13, 2013

#15 ~ Aged Beauty

For sure I am not a fan of vintage goods. So this theme succeed to make my way to walk around the house, trying to find something that was quitr old but still useful to this day.
...place to burn incense praying...
It belongs to my grandfather. My grandfather is half-bred japanese and chinese. Every morning he prays and put the incense there. I don't know for sure how old is that, but it is already there since I moved to Surabaya - 10 years ago. Here the full photo...
Time for me to see what my fellow FOCUS ON LIFE 2013 post. Come follow me...just simple click HERE okay...


9 comments:

  1. it looks a beautifully old, treasured piece and it's so lovely it's used every day! a great subject for this week's prompt!
    have a wonderful week :)
    no. 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting incense burner! Is it still being used every day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the incense burner! Sounds like a lots of hopes and prayers have found their way through that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting! It's got beautiful shape and patina... so nice that it's still used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an interesting piece and very well used.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great piece and tells family history - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like it has seen much in its life

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful thing! And still in use!

    ReplyDelete