Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another Soup For Emergency Partner

Last week Catharine Temaluru posted on Bead Soup Blog Party's group, inform that she had not received her soup yet from her Netherland partner Christina Stofmeel. So I decided to help Catharine by sending some beads so she can join the party too. This matter remind me of my 1st time participation on BSBP. Here the story. Hope Catharine will love the soup and get some great idea to play with them. Here some beads I sent for her...
The Focal Beads (Sexy Cowboy)
All of these beads are Gudo glass beads...green petals...national flag...sexy cowboy...
Toogle & Clasp
Enamel flower toogle & clasp made in China
Other Beads
These are handmade artisan beads...Firework bead and Dolphin cabochon are made by Sri Wulan using air-dry clay...In Fire beaded bead is made by LiliKrist aka me *wink* using swarovski bicone 3mm.
All of them stone beads...Teddy Bear are synthetic turquoise manmade...The Green Star are natural green aventurine beads...The Kite is stone cabochon which I bought from Garut.
ETC *smile* cause a lot of kind of beads here...Key To The Moon is alloy charm which is lead free and cadmium free...Tobleco & Pentaco is coconut shell beads made by Jember craftman...The Curly is natural sea shell from Kenjeran beach...Light Green seed bead by Peacock Taiwan...Grenade is acrylic bead.

Well...
Hope you can play and cook the soup Catharine =*.^=

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic soup for Catherine. You are so generous Lili, I hope Catherine gets as much enjoyment as I have with the one you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait the 3rd reveal =)
      Have you known that the 2nd and the 3rd is postpone for a week?

      Delete