Saturday, April 20, 2013

#16 ~ Take A Walk

This week quite busy and messy. So the topic of Focus on Life host by Sally Russick so perfect for me weekend. I need more space to cheers my daily life. So here I went yesterday...down the Brantas river.
I found the perfect spot *smile*
 Fairly heavy flow of water, because it rained the night before.
 Look what I have found *spider* is building her webs.

 The sun shines bright...
...nature was greeted with joyous too.

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully this photos can make your​ day brighter, just like me. Click HERE to find out other participant about their walk around their neighbourhood. Have a great weekend *cheers*

14 comments:

  1. I love the energy of the swirling water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo! How cool that you captured the spider like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Love the spider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And along came a spider...

    Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That spider knows how to pick a nice spot for dinner. Beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a spot! wish we could hear the sound of the water...
    thanks for inviting us along :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics the spider ones are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous view, lots of dynamics happening in that water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what perfect timing and the perfect place for this assignment! That river is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the spider dropped down in front of my screen. I almost screamed.
    heh

    ReplyDelete
  11. The power in that water looks amazing! Great shot of the spider. ; 0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very dramatic! Thanks for introducing me to the Brantas River. I linked over to learn more about it. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your photos of the rushing water! Don't like spiders but love the pic you took of the one building its webs.

    ReplyDelete