Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Craft Day Bazaar Prep

Just like I said before that I'll join bazaar for craft day to celebrate National Museum Indonesia's birthday on sunday 26th. I'm not alone. I will together with my friends to handle the booth. Here some brands will on the booth of Galeri Gemaree...
And what have I done for myself?!?
Making some thank you cards and card info for the jewelry. As most of my jewelleries are expensive for Indonesian market, so I need to add something more for the value. I want the sense of handmade sorely from my design. So I decided to reuse some packaging...make all the cards from wasted cardboard...using my handwriting rather than printing...use my less drawing skill to add some accent... Here some of them...


2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Lili, very good idea. I hope I have a time to create my own cards.

    ReplyDelete