Sunday, May 26, 2013

OMG! My Ocean Planet Wins...

Still remember with my 3rd reveal of 7th Bead Soup Blog Party? Just for recap just in case you forget about it...here my reveal...The K-Pg Extinction Trilogy Storytelling Designs...
I always keep telling to my friends that I want to win one of the categories, but never dare to dream on Seed Bead category cause I'm truly new comer to this technique. My dream is to win Out Of The Box actually *wink* with those kind of storytelling bla bla bla succeed to make me confidence enough to wait the result. Sooo...when the result is out...I'm quite surprise...one of SEED BEAD winners choose by PJ Tool Jewelry And Craft...wooowww...I'm sooo happpy of course *smile*
I must Thank You to Lori Anderson for her fantastic event...you're the HOTTEST host ever online girl *smile* and big hug to my partner Lorelle McIntyre for sent me a magical soup. Why?!? She gave me so colorful, specially tiihe orange, stash ever plus lots of new things that I never touch before. And for PJ Tool Jewelry and Craft...thank you so much for your trust on my Ocean Planet. 
This weekend so many things happen to me. What a great days. Thank you...
Want to meet another winners?  

2 comments:

  1. Your Ocean Planet necklace is amazing. I am not a bit surprised that it won the Seed Bead category. Congratulations! It is work like yours that continues to raise the bar on the Bead Soup Parties - you set it so high (whine)that you really make it challenging (hard) for the rest of us. Great job! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete