Sunday, June 9, 2013

TMY...Bead Swap ala Indonesia...From My Partner

Just like I said before, I join TYM is Tukeran Manik Yuks aka Lets Make Beads Swap. And my partner is Asri N. Wahyuningsih and we got Rawon - traditional food of East Java for our colors theme.
...yummy Rawon...
This friday I got the bead swap from Asri. And I'm so happy, specially for the seed beads, I got Czech seed beads in different sizes. Cause I usually use only Miyuki or Toho. So it'll add my diversity of seed beads, can't wait to design something using these seed beads. Now is time for me to show the whole package of my bead swap from my partner. Ready?!?
...Czech seed beads in 6o - 10o - 11o...
 ...the whole pack...
 ...brown poly soutache braid...flat round brown shell...cabochon stone...
...two brown lampwork beads in the middle are artisan lampwork, unfortunately Asri doesn't know the name of the artist is...the other lampwork beads with blue + yellow stripes + millefiori are bonus from Asri *hug*...
 ...ceramic beads in tube shape...metal spacer beads...
 ...paper beads handmade by Asri...leaves Czech glass beads... 
...Swarovski crystal bicones...lobster clasp...earring hooks...

4 comments:

  1. lovely beads...
    hmm...penasaran gmana bikin paper beads... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mb Lili....penjelasanya lebih rinci daripada penjelasanku padamu hehehe...* malu*..

    ReplyDelete