Saturday, June 8, 2013

TMY...Bead Swap ala Indonesia...For My Partner

TYM is Tukeran Manik Yuks aka Lets Make Beads Swap. The party has been beginning from end of May until end of June. It's special for Indonesian only. But I quite exciting. I always love beads swap. Full of interesting surprises. And my partner is Asri N. Wahyuningsih. I just knew that she lives in State, at Notre Dame - Indiana. She gets back to her home country *Indonesia* for summer holiday...wow...I can't wait for her beads swap package. 
...our Rawon theme...yuummmm...
Meanwhile...here my pack of beads swap special for her. This time, we use national culinary for the beads swap theme. Me and my partner got Rawon - traditional food of East Java...
The Colors Inspire by The Rawon Itself
 ...Matsuno delica beads...
 ...1 full strand of tiger-eye gemstone chips + coconut penta beads...
 ...brown turtle & preuss baby Gudo lampwork beads + metal key charms...
 ...baby turtle and her egg - handmade by me *.*...
 ...polybrown - polymer pendant - handmade by e-Klei-jar...
...air-dry connector - handmade by FABs...

The Colors Inspire by The Garnish (Sprout - Basil - Spicy Chilli - Salted Egg)
 ...teddy bear - synthetic turquoise and sexy cowboy Gudo lampwork bead...
 ...salted egg ceplok...
...petal green and red Gudo lampwork beads, black-green-yellow-red fungi Gudo lampwork beads, national flag Gudo lampwork beads, peacock seed beads in blue - green - yellow, red ribbon Gudo lampwork beads...

Well...That are the beads for my partner. Hope she loves it. And create beautiful pieces *hwating*

2 comments:

  1. I love it...they are sooo pretyyy....i hope you like your beads swap from me...

    ReplyDelete