Friday, November 8, 2013

Non-Blogger/Blogger 10th Challenge ~ The Sea Garden

As animals comfortable silence in the house, as well as the state of this blog. Maybe I was too comfortable working on other projects so forget to write on this blog.

Finally I'm back, although not at full power. There are still remains of laziness here and there. Re-write this blog in preparation for the challenge in which I participated in Bead Soup Cafe * my fav group* here the inspiration photo...


Our Hostess : Esterina Mestoko Jagiella, chose this underwater photo, taken by her friend, Dinink Sonia, for this Challenge. Inspiration FOR SURE! And I made this sketch. This is a bracelet. I plan to make it as simple as possible and want to be able to bring the beauty of the ocean floor in the form of a bracelet.


Technique?!?

I am a lover of beadweaving. And of course will use this technique. For sure in my head now, clearly pictured of peyote ... fringe ... circular brick ...
I'll bring the progress ASAP ok.

2 comments:

  1. I'll come back to see your design. I love beadweaving too although I'm just beginning. Have a great weekend. Ana

    ReplyDelete