Monday, January 28, 2013

#3 ~ Take Time

I know...I know...it's not just late...but ttoooo late *sorry*
My laptop was broken-down (monday 14th) because of motherboard malfunction. So basikly, I almost gone from the net about 4 days. I already prepared everything, include the photo on Jan 18th and...baannggg...I had no access from my camera to my handphone. Another problem which was unresolved. And...just today I touch again with computer. But not with my laptop, with new tablet. I have to say goodbye to my laptop...can't save they said.

...ahhh...just get back to the topic okay...
Well...it's about a week I'm gone and no connect with net world. So my 'take time' quite a lot *grin* yuuuppss...I read my back issues magazines. I do enjoy the moment. Admire the works of art in many forms, not just jewelry, there are a lot of sophisticated dress design, interior and exterior, amazing outdoor photograph and of course yummy recipes...grreeeaatttt...
And...I gobble it down!!! What?!? Those vcd's...all of vcd on the box...he he he...most of them Jodie Foster's movies and Star Trek's movies (from the old - 1980 - to the present day - 2012). So much fun. And I realize that neglect my vcd collection for quite sometimes. So it feel good when I open the box again and read the synopsis one by one before I play the vcd. 

And beside that...I had to take time to learn my new gadget...tablet...bit frustating with the mini button, as I am 'chubby' lady with fat fingers. But I have to learn it more cause it only gadge I have to connect with net world...so...fighting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment