Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's 2nd Jan 2013

Brand new day on the new year.
I'm sure one thing about this year of 2013, that I'm gonna try my best to do something more give impact to myself and others. More active on nature stuff, more fund for SETI, more creative and passion for Manik Jawa, and the last is more imaginative and soul for PC. All of them to support my daily step thru this life. It's a kind of responsibility that I must take surely. 2013 might be tough for me. I have a list of achievement that I should accomplish until the end 2013. A bit shy to show the list in here. Too high I guess *smirk* but that's fine.
Very early of this year (the 1st), I read on Rebekah's blog and my tears streaming down my cheeks. Hope she will be ok soon. It's mean that my plan to bring her cute polymer clay beads into my store briefly pause. I woke up this morning, very early at 04.00AM and still I feel sorry for Rebekah. Her tribute to her 'best' friend so touch me deeply into my soul. So I walked on the mini park close to my home to dispel concerns about Rebekah's Pepper. And here some capture to bright your day today *smile*




May your day today bless. Ohh...I just follow books giveaway. Interesting books for someone like me who keep learning on jewelry technique. Just pay visit to Speedie Beadie's blog to follow the giveaway. Have a nice new day...

No comments:

Post a Comment