Tuesday, January 29, 2013

#4 ~ Create Art

The result of a week reading beading magazine for my 'take time', so here my 'create art' 
- BEADED BEAD -
It's simple beaded bead I have made. 
All along, I collect glass beads and gemstones by buy them from store or online. But now, I can make my own bead. It's so thrilling you know. I smiled like crazy lady seeing my first beaded bead (the one with yellow and red color, using swarovski bicone 2mm). The tassel need little bit extra eyes he...he...he...yuppss I just not use to seed bead before. But...I love this new thing! So I think I'll step-a-side my stringing for a while, digging more about beading. Ahhh...it's Bead Soup Blog Party time. Planning for sending some beaded beads for my partner *smile*

1 comment:

  1. These beaded beads are beautiful little works of art! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete