Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Bead Soup For Lorelle

Just like I predicted before, my package of soup for her will arrive faster then mine. Not to mention my post office performance which is slow motion. So my package for her was arrived to her home on monday. And here what I had sent for her. Hope it will give her a lot of idea to create something out of the box, just like Lori Anderson's main purpose of her Bead Soup Blog Party
Here the cover of package. I used recycled paper, deliberately being crumpled to add friendly to environment effect. I did drawing some filigries with different colors and patterns to give some art-touch. Not too good in drawing actually, but here I am, trying something new all the times *smile* And the red butterfly pin is handmade by me. Hope Lorelle love it...
I forget to snap my box, it made from Batik Yogyakarta Printing. If you want to know the box's detail, just visit Lorelle's blog IN HERE. Now time for the beads...
These are air-dry clay bead and cabocon, handmade by Wulan in Jakarta
This is a key-holder, made from rubber teat, handmade by Sidoarjo craftmen. This is my gift for you Lorelle, so it's not count into the beads to create =)
As I know my partner is beading Lady, so I still give her some seed beads too. From the very left (light blue) is Matsuno seed bead, (round blue) Sakura seed bead, (square yellow) Peacock seed bead (from Taiwan), (light green) Matsuno seed bead, (green) Peacock seed bead.
Full strand of fire agate mixed colors. Full strand of funchia puff keishi pearls. Full strand of freshwater dancing oval white cream pearls.
Some toogle and clasp.
These are handpaiting by Fida Art on Gudo glass beads.
Some strands of Gudo seed beads.
Here we are, our local glass beads, we call them Gudo glass beads. But in overseas, they famous with the name of Java Beads.
And here my own handmade, simple beaded bead made from tiger-eyes round stones and swarovski bicones, plus beaded tassels made from Matsuno seed beads and Gudo glass beads.

Well...
That's the story of soup.
And today I inform by post office that there is a package from Australia for me *yyyyyiiiiippppyyy* It's must be from Lorelle. Can't wait...
See you in the next post for my soup from my partner.

2 comments:

  1. It was lots of fun opening this box, butterfly pin has pride of places (I have a reall affinity with butterflies so this one is special). I am not very artistic so your parcel Lili is in very plain packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better go now to the post...cause I can't wait to find out my soup from you =)

      Delete