Saturday, December 28, 2013

Looking Back...

...and then start making a list!!!
2014 is just a few short days away. Another year almost gone. It's amazing looking back on this year. I discovered how intense writing the blog could be. About 70 posts for 2013 *wow* Hope I can write more in 2014 with something more useful, informative, colorful and inspirative. And early 2013 I learned BEADWEAVING and I found a lot of fun making jewelry using this technique. I hope next year I can create new patterns *amien* 2013 is my photograph skill testing. I joined two major photo challenges...I Heart Macro hosted by Lori Plyler...Focusing On Life hosted by Sally Russick...
I love swap...and for 2013 I joined so many swap party. The famous Bead Soup Blog Party and Indonesia Bead Swap plus Holiday Gift Swap & Tukeran Manik Yuks. More swap on 2014?!? Just let me know and I'll join in *smile* from all the things had happen in 2013, became one of the winners of Bead Soup Blog Party challenge is the huge thing for me in 2013. 
I'm new comer for beadweaving, so this winning moment gave and will always give endless special tonic for me to be more creative and imaginative. One thing that I must keep in mind, when I make a design, it does not have to be sold. When I make a design, which is the most important is the inner satisfaction that I get. Appreciation of others in a way pleasing to buy it is a well-deserved award I get after struggling to produce a design. Can I call my design as haute couture then? *grin*
I went to Indonesia Bead Lovers meet and great and met a lot friends. Most of us only know each others through online social media, so when we met on vanue...waaaa...just like other women gathered, lot of stories, laugh and shared some knowledge too. Hope we can meet again in 2014 ya.
And one thing I may not miss during the year 2013, I read lots of comments from all of you through this blog, which brought me unbelievable joy. Thank you for stopping by...Thank you all for a wonderful year!

Heemmm...what about 2014?!?
I'm looking forward and forming a plan to make my 2014 more fun and productive. Balance and prioritize..."be able to figure out the important things and let the rest go!" Freedom to create what and when I want. Exploration more techniques in beadweaving and jewelry making. More focus for my beads shop. And I want to lose weight seriously. Why? Yesterday I climbed the stairs to the third floor without using elevator and hoosssh hosh hoooosh!!! *gasp for breath* Not good at all right!!!

And today, is important day for me. I hope I can reach all the planning for next year *amien* and endlessly grateful to all the things that happened during the year 2013 *stay positive thinking*

So, how about you? Let me know! No matter what your reflecting for 2013 and your planning for 2014, I'm here wish you the very best 2014 you can possibly have!


No comments:

Post a Comment