Wednesday, December 4, 2013

X-mas Ornament


If you see photo above, what is the first thing cross in your mind?
I'm looking some inspirations for my Ornament Blog Hop Challenge. I never make ornament before, so this will be my first. And my habit, always make a rough sketch of the design in any existing paper. Once established, I move the rough sketch to my sketch book. But if I'm not in the mood, I just 'stick' the rough sketch to my sketch book. And that rough sketch I made on a small piece of groceries bill *grin*

Do you like to sketch your design first?


3 comments:

  1. I am rarely sketch, it always make me more confused :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same =) at first totally lost, but by times I get to usually with the habit.

      Delete
  2. I rarely sketch but my designs tend to be simple so there's not much need to do it.

    ReplyDelete