Thursday, December 12, 2013

OMG!!! My Gift Swap...

I'm speechless...
Just 15 minutes ago I received a HEAVY package from my Holiday Gift Swap 2013's partner, Diah Anggreni. I got call this afternoon from my office and told me that I received a package. So I asked my friend who visited the office to bring the book along with him when comes back to factory. Ohhh...I still disbelieve with what right now in my desk...

 Neat wrapping with batik wrap paper.
It's A BOOK!!! The full book of Indonesian art knowledge. I'm still looking at the book pages now. And still amaze with my own people art creations...thank you so much Sist Diah *huuuggg*...one more knowledge to learn.
Do you see how thick is this book?
It's a kind of encyclopedia book I guess. So perfect for my weekend. Perhaps I can gain some inspirations from this book for my 11th Non Blogger / Blogger Challenge - Winter Forest. If I have time, I want to share the contain of the book, perhaps writing a book review?!? I'll do my best *smile*

 And here the gift that I sent for Diah. She has received it yesterday. 


4 comments:

  1. asyikkk jadi nambah koleksi bukunya...paket yg buat mb Diah itu gelang yg buat tantangan The Sea Garden kemarin ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuuuppss *wink*
      Lucky me she loves it. I knew she already loved the bracelet from her comment on IBL group when I posted the bracelet photo. So, when I read she loved it, well I sent it for gift to her =)

      Delete
  2. You're right, I love the bracelet very much.......Not only the result which is very lovely but especially the idea and how you bring the idea into reality.....

    ReplyDelete