Saturday, March 16, 2013

BOT : 1st Tantang Dirimoe

BOT is Bead On Table, which mean all the beads that ready for my project. Last month I decided to join 1st Tantang Dirimoe , a local challange host by Manik Jawa. Little bit confuse with this picture below. I got the idea on the very last week (the deadline is March 17th).
...here the inspiration...
In Letzter Not, 1842
Oil on canvas
154cm x 168.5cmg
by
Raden Sarief Bastaman Saleh (1807 - 1880)
The idea came so so late so I must check my beads colors and shapes too. Some beads which I don't have, I decided to buy some through local online shop. After picked and picked process and found out that the colors I chose was out of stock, bit made me crazy. As I only have one week to create something, so I chose ONS (overnight service) for the delivery. But once again...trouble on the way. The store-taker forgot to check-mark the ONS column, so my package delivery on REGULAR service *oooohhhhhhh* And I just received it yesterday (friday) evening *goooddd* so I only have two days to fulfill my project *greeeattt*
...here the colors pallete that I choose base on the picture above...
Now...those beads on my table ready to cook and play. I'll let you know the progress of my project. I'm so exciting doing this project, cause for the first time I'll try my best to string the beaded beads and turns it into bracelet. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment