Saturday, March 16, 2013

#11 ~ The Possibilities are Endless

huuufff...
After missing couple weeks, now I'm trying to catch my late...Sorry Sally =(
And for this week...what is the endless possibilities for me? I'm quite new to beading world. And my focus is on beaded bead. For now...my imagination can't stop when I see any kind of seed beads and small tiny beads.  So I guess my endless possibilities for this moment is seed beads and their tiny small friends.
I'm still learning...and will always learn. Beading, specially beaded bead has been driving me crazy. I spent lot of money (honest) to buy any kind of seed beads in many different colors from various brands plus threads (from ordinary one to braided bead thread). I play with them...enjoy...sometimes I forget to sleep *grin* cause so curious to finish the pattern. From seed beads and their tiny small friends, I have many many possibilities to create patterns and jewelleries. Here some possibilities that already comes true...
And the brand new is...
I'm learning to make a jewelry from beading technique. As I told before that I join local challange, so here the progress from bead on my table today...
So many people follow this Focus on Life host by Sally Russick. And if you want to know what others endless possibilities, just simple click HERE. Have a great weekend...


40 comments:

  1. Spectacular! I really love the beaded bead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once those little seedies get their hooks into you Lili you belong to them. Some lovely colour combos you have and specially like the last one with the tila beads - very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Lorelle...I did forgèt to sleep couples times =)
      specially on weekend.

      Delete
  3. I love them all, but my favorites are the pink flower/star design and the beaded bead on the leaf. So ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just learning??!! Incredible! I love that beaded bead! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have been learning about 2 months I guess =) and still keep learning...

      Delete
  5. Your bead work is very nice and your photography is also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary =>
      Those are the simple ones, I haven't try the complex pattern yet.

      Delete
  6. Such gorgeous work - and truly endless possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, beautiful pieces! there are no limits to your imagination - i esp. love the colours and shapes in the last piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very deco look coming about with that last one in progress, sure will be beautiful. I know what you mean about the gathering of supplies being costly, but just look at all those possibilities! It's hard to resist adding to that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha so true =)
      When I must spend little bit lot of money for the beads, it's a bit hard. But when I received the packagae...ohhhh that 'a bit hard' suddenly gone cause the beads spell me with its beauty and its unique.

      Delete
  9. I love beaded beads... truly endless possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them more cause knowing that the technique growing rapidly =)

      Delete
  10. It's amazing all the endless creative possibilities with your seed beads. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I know about the wonders and magnetic pull from seed beads. They are marvelous and your beaded beads are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine =)
      My new seed beads just arrived from Beadaholique...but I must pospone it for while, cause my BSBP need to be cook already.

      Delete
  12. Nice pieces from just a little bit of -nearly- nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuuupss =)
      Before I know beading, I use seed bead to make the hole of my big hole glass beads smaller.

      Delete
  13. Those are some pretty creations and I love the colors! It sounds like you are completely hooked on beading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are beautiful. I love watching beads take shape and turn into something gorgeous. I particularly love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here the complete of the last one =)

      http://pcbylik.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-new-pieces.html

      Delete
  15. Wow, and you are still learning. Your possibilities are truly endless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Marlene =)
      I always amaze by the senior beading design.

      Delete
  16. LiliKrist you showed something close to my heart. Seed beads are so cool and they do hold endless possibilities. I like the pink one and your last pic is great

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautiful - the colors and textures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful! I can't deal with those tiny beads but I have utmost respect for those who can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first...I think the same way with you about those tiny beads. I can't remember the reason why finally I learn beading and then falling in love =)

      Delete