Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Soup From Australia

I got my soup from my partner this week. Thank you Lorelle for a great colors pallate on the soup. And...I finally have silk ribbon *yyyeee* A lot of beads kind that I met on this soup. Here the details...
 The focal is handmade lampwork by Debbie Does Beads
Some caps and a pair of earring hook from sterling silver.
Unique sterling silver toogle & clasp.
A round sterling silver wire and black suede tubing.
Czech drunk in black and blue. 
Round turquoise gemstones.
Beautiful blue pure silk from Maytime Heirlooms.
I don't know what is the black fiber in crocet form. It's so soft. 
Blue synthetic cord.
Chinese crystal rondelled in black and orange.
Swarovski pearls.
Orange shell beads.

1 comment:

  1. Lili the black fibre I got from https://www.facebook.com/dairingstudio at a bead show last year. I bought it because it reminds me of viking knit wirework but so much softer. I also got the silk and cotton cords at the same show for making my own necklace cords but I actually use them for other things.
    This lady makes knitted art garments but also sells some fibres. Lampwork maker Debbie used to come to our Brisbane Beading Group and would bring a box of goodies each month to tempt us.

    I hope you find joy in playing with this soup

    ReplyDelete