Thursday, March 28, 2013

BSBP Is In The Air

Today is thursday...so Bead Soup Blog Party only 1 day a head. Can't wait for the party. Lori makes new addition to the party with a contest for design we made. The jury really scary...Nina Designs...Lima Beads...Fusion Beads...PJ Tool and Jewelry...Beaducation...Kalmbach Publishing...w.o.w...
And as always...Lori provides a lot of categories to win, so there is a chance for anybody to win, no matter your skill level. Here the categories are :
:: Grand Prize ::
(the piece chosen by all judges as the Best in Show)

:: Judge's Choice ::
(favorite of each judge)
:: Best Use of Seed Beads:

:: Best Wire Work ::

 :: Best Use of Fiber ::

:: Best Use of Color ::
  
and then some more unusual ones....

:: The Out of the Box Award ::
(most creative use of bead soup)

:: Zack's Choice ::
(my son Zack picks his favorite)

:: Out of the Hat Winner ::
(I draw a name out of a hat)

So...don't miss the party okay...the 1st reveal is on saturday, just like photo above. As for me, I'm in the 3rd reveal. And the progress of my BOT for BSBP is...I have made a pair of earring from my partner soup. Here the sneak peek...



2 comments: