Saturday, March 23, 2013

My New Pieces

Beading haunted me...truely can't make me sleep until I finish it *smile*
Here my finish project for 1st Tantang Dirimoe!, a local challange host by Manik Jawa. I made this bracelet only in 2 days *wwwoooww*
Materials :
Tila Miyuki Beads
11o Miyuki Seed Beads
15o Miyuki Seed Beads
Fire Czech Glass Beads
KO Beading Thread
Inspired by :
The scenery and colourful of sunset. Every beaded bead represent and symbolize the strength of each object on the painting. And for toggle and clasp… do they already similar to the lion’s mane and tail?


I am new comer on beading world. so I still think it's imposible for me to create a new beading pattern, and this beaded bead I make was created using a tutorial from Craftsy. I enjoy the moment when I made it and can't sleep cause too curious to find out the result. Wanna know my needles at the end when I finished this bracelet?
Absolutely need the new one *grin*
Ohh...if you like with the bracelet, would you kind to donate your thumb to vote mine? Here the link to the challenge I followed : Nightfall Frame ... name for the bracelet ...

2 comments:

  1. absolutely amazing.... like it very much.... I can imagine your struggle to have that form of the needles....

    ReplyDelete