Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Artisan Wish List : Feb 2014

Little bit absent from blog posting and making jewelry. Busy with things at my hometown related with Kelud eruption few weeks ago. But still I never forget to make list of my fav artist and their works. Their creation is vacation to me. Sometimes, when I'm tired, just by looking at their works, my mood go better. Sound ridiculous eeh, but that's true *smile*
Tree Wings Studio by Rebekah Payne
My forever fav polymer clay artist! I always amaze with her creativity. Her new masterpiece of art is about leather. With her painting skill, the ordinary leather become so gorgeous element. See for yourself HERE. And enjoy free shipping everywhere on Earth + interesting giveaway offered by Rebekah. Visit her blog to read the terms by clicking HERE.
Bead Addicts by Angie Ramey
I'm so falling in love with her Bellflower headpin. But when she said that the pin can't go for international, my heart broken. Her lampwork so beautiful too. 
HERE Angie's shop at Etsy. 
Bead Infinitum by Gwen Fisher & Florence Turnour
As a beadweaver, I salute to Gwen design. Her love for mathematical involved in each of her design. Hope someday I can buy her tutorial. Wanna visit to her shop? Simply click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment