Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monthly Challenge : February 2014

February is always sweet. The sweetest month of the year. Cause Valentine's Day is now *smile* What will you give to your mate? Most of us will mention 'chocolate' right away. But the trend little bit changing lately. And cupcake is another choice. And a photo of delicious cupcake below is the inspiration for this month challenge. So yummy right...

CUPCAKE
Photograph by Robert Clark for National Geographic magazine.
The downsized cake made its American cookbook debut in 1826, says food historian Andrew Smith. Cupcake gentrification spread in 2000 when Sex and the City’s Carrie Bradshaw nibbled one topped with pink buttercream. In the current TV series Cupcake Wars, dueling recipes feature ingredients like sweet tea and chocolate seltzer. If you want to read the full article related to the above photo, just click HERE.

How do I enter?
Simply write a comment on this posting. Don't forget to mention your Facebook account or your blog address.

What can I make?
Anything as long as it is ART! Any technique is accepted, from beadweaving and stringing to wire work and bead embroidery. Lampworkers and polymer clay artists are also welcome to show-off beads they've made. Your creation must be made especially for the challenge, to make it fair on everyone who takes part please do not post something that was made before February 1st 2014.

Does it have to be my own design?
No. I'm happy for you to make something using a pattern from a book, magazine or tutorial but if you do please let us know the designer's name so that we can give them credit.

When is the deadline?
The deadline is Midnight (in your time zone) on Friday the 28th of February 2014.

Can I make more than one piece?
You can make as many pieces as you like.

I'm not in the Indonesia, can I still join in?
Yes of course! I will welcome participant from around the world so don't worry if you're not in the Indonesia.

Any logo for Monthly Challenge?
Sure, here it is...

5 comments:

  1. First in line..
    http://asribeadwork.blogspot.com/
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilli! Please count me in. This time I've read everything carefully. Oh, silly me. Have a nice February and see you on 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the next challenge Asri and Ana =) Lets make this month sweet with our creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in for February challenge. And this time I promise I won't forget.
    Btw, is it still possible to put my January challenge today?. I promise it will be finished before end of the day....today......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you still can post your works for January Monthly Challange Mbak Diah =)
      And you can join with us for this month too.

      Delete