Friday, February 7, 2014

Joy...

I've decided to seriously pursue the making of jewelry, about a year ago . So you could say, I'm still a newcomer. And my choice is beadweaving. I'm learning the techniques bit by bit. Join several challenges to improve my designs and to gain more experience making jewelry using beadweaving technique. Last year - 2013, I got never forgotten joy, that was when I won one of BSBP's categories contest. My Ocean Planet choose by PJ Tools for seed bead category. I'll never forget that moment. So I'll never forget the kindness host ever - Lori Anderson *big hug* with her Bead Soup Blog Party event every year. If you want to read again my design for 7th BSBP last year, just simply click HERE


And early this year - 2014 , I join chain contest by Beadaholique - one of my favorite online shop. And once again, joy came to me on thursday morning, I got email and told me that my chain design is a one of top ten finalist *ohhh* I was blush...smiled and keep smiling until now. Although I know that I will not win the contest (cause there more gorgeous designs), but still joy is in me *smile* here my The Bermuda for the contest.


Those two above joy just like stepping stone for me to get more seriously learning about beadweaving. And I love to find out about this *wink* ohhh if this is ok for you, you can still LIKE my design for the chain contest. It's opening until Feb 12th 2014. Just click HERE and you will be direct link to my design. Thank you for you LIKE and it's appreciated *bow*


2 comments:

  1. These are two important milestones on your yet short beading career. Good luck for the Beadaholique contest - I was somewhat disappointed with some entries because chain was a secondary element in the design, which doesn't happen with your Bermuda Necklace. By the way, the name was well chosen. Have a great week. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I'm too naive to read the theme =) when it said chain contest, so I think at least 50% chain. So when I found out the finalist, quite surprise. One new thing to be learn for me.

      Delete