Saturday, April 12, 2014

Show Off

Beads make me happy!
Specially the artisan one. So...here my yummy duppy beads and components for my weekend beads therapy.


by Esterina K. Jagiella
She is a polymer clay beads artist of Indonesia who first I know. One look at her work, wanting to buy it all. Below is her latest work. And I am proud to have them.

Pack of Dream
Mostly components on this pack by Nunn Design. I waited for the discount *to be honest* cause for the price is little bit expensive. So when the discount was come, quickly I grabbed the wishlist bangles *wink* marigold flower embellishment and bead cores. And for the loop connector oval with boat, that just to complete my connector inventory. Everytimes I shop from overseas online stores, I never forget to buy Delica. Because Delica less popular in Indonesia, so hard to find the seller here *sad*

by Rebekah Payne
Rebekah is one of my wishlist artists. I bought these beads when she had special offer a while ago. I've been several times to buy her work. Why? I love the way she colors her work. Just like she paints on the beads and that is the soul for each polymer clay beads she made. 

Czech Cathedral Glass Bead
From all kinds of Czech glass beads, one that I don't have is cathedral beads. And when the discount underway, I bought several types and colors.


1 comment: