Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Artisan Wish List : April 2014

I missed the March Wish List *sad* but that's ok...I'm back again for April *yyyeee* Lately, my taste to handmade items are not just limited to jewelry supplies. But increasing to day to day needs as well. Danger threatening for my wallet and credit card *warning *

I am mobile person. Almost every week goes out town. And I pick backpack to transport all my needs for out of town. I like the backpack Ingrid's design of Wooly Bison. And I love backpack made from waxed canvas. 

I never bought raku or stoneware before. When I found Wondrous Strange Designs, it's quite unique...primitive and rustic. Something that become my second theme favorite. You should go to the shop now and find yourself for extraordinary beads and buttons.

I never stop admire lampwork beads artist. They are so superb dealing with hot melting rod. What I like about Sari's lampwork is she is not afraid using bright colors on her design. Just stop by to her shop Gaialai and your eyes will enjoy the relaxation of her charming beads work.


No comments:

Post a Comment