Friday, July 4, 2014

3rd Reveal For Parcel Lebaran

Just like I promised before, that I will make the 3rd posting of Parcel Lebaran (remember?!?) with the bracelets that I receiver from my partners. And they already heereeee. I am so excited!!!

Base on the time of arrival, I got this red and black box on monday. What is it inside the box?

::: From Wulan 'Utie' Harsono :::
I knew that this bracelet made with love and patience. 
Take a look how neat the sewing. Thank you so much Wulan *hug* love it at the first sight.
Here the the hole looks of the bracelet. Gorgeous isn't it? Is it bangle or bracelet actually? Enlighten me please...
I just not received gorgeous bracelet, but I also received a special art made by Wulan's daughter. A picture of a mosque, hand drawing by her daughter...lovely...

On wednesday, I received the second parcel far away from Sulawesi island. I was so curious to find out the inside of this green rose box *smile*

::: From Koleksi Iffah :::
*wow* I got two bracelets.
This simple bracelet is quite eye-catching with the freshwater pearl combine with the red agate. Perfect for next month independence day *smile*
This one may looks simple, but it is not. I could say this one is quite unique.
I'm so surprise with the clasp and toogle. Made by Iffah herself. Surprisingly ha....I like the idea so much *wink*

I am so happy to receive my parcel from my partners. Thank you so much Ladies, you both gave me something special for me this year *muaaaachh* If you want to read the previous reveal about this local challenge called Parcel Lebaran, please click here...


No comments:

Post a Comment