Monday, July 7, 2014

3Serangkai Dalam Aksi

Final reveal for 3 Serangkai Dalam Aksi!
If you want to know the previous reveal days, here my 1st reveal and my 2nd reveal.

And June is time for Jane Pranata to send her pack of beads for me and Diah Anggreni. And Jane sent very colorful beads, gorgeous plus challenging too. Take a look here...

::: Autumn Bloosom :::
China Seed Beads and Pink Magenta Agate Cabochon
This one is so wildly beauty...Dyed Rough Druzy...in front of...
The back side, so unique right.
Carnelian Flower Beads
Czech Crystal Beads
Handmade toogle and clasp plus charms by Jane herself.
And she sent me a gift too. This necklace's pendant handmade by Jane using polymer clay and labradorite stone. Beautiful necklace right. Thank you Jane *hug*

With those beautiful colors and must created dyed rough druzy, I want to make something sparklers cause the rough druzy is so deadly kertip kertip *wink* deadly twinkle just like Seagull nebula. So here my design for this final reveal day...

::: Sunset on Garden of Java :::
This 30" long necklace still inspire with My Country Blog Hop. The Garden of Java gave me more to express. I want to bring the garden ambience, that is why I play with many colors and different shapes for the long necklace. The pendant is the queen of the garden - Kecombrang flower.
Here the pendant. Mostly I used seed beads in many different sizes and colors. The bird is polymer clay bead handmade by Febrini Ananda Risyad.
Here the Kecombrang flower. Inspire by the kecombrang layer by layer of the petals. 
To be honest, I was so obsessed by the back side of the rough druzy. I want to make it special, same with the front side. So I decorate the back part such a way.
Here the total looks for the back side.
The sunset warm represented by these Czech crystal beads, together with golden shadow of Swarovski Cosmic Square.
This giant faded sunshine made using circular brick stitch technique with so many element of beads - freshwater pearl, Swarovski bicone, Jasper gemstone beads, seed beads.
I put some garden animals too here - bird and ladybuck. The shell stick is from the May package sent by Diah *smile*
The shine drop freshwater pearls so beautifully dangle such as shrub bush vines.
The blue sky is still here, a little and slowly, alternate with the evening sky in the west. I used mixture of Gudo traditional glass beads, Swarovski bicone, China 6o seed beads and Czech Charlottes.
Here the final looks the necklace when worn - 1st style
And when you get bore with the 1st style, just turn-in back...wuallla - 2nd style
I will send this design into contest - Sparklers. So wish me luck Ladies

This is the final reveal day of 3 Serangkai Dalam Aksi or Triumvitare In Action. So thank you so much to Jane and Diah for join with me into this challenge. I have wonderful time with those packages of bead. Create them into something special. I hope you both can enjoy the moment of creativity too while doing the challenge. So here the final reveal from...



and 

1 comment: