Sunday, July 20, 2014

TMY 02 : Chiaruscuro

Back again with...
...Tukeran Manik Yuks
This is the second post about local beads exchange, but with different partner. If you're looking for my first post with Noor Diniari, please click HERE. And my second partner is the same partner for 3Serangkai Dalam Aksi (Triumvitare In Action) - Jane Pranata. We meet again Jane *smile*
And the theme is second fabric trend colors for autumn winter 2014/2015...chiaruscuro...
The colors use of strong contrasts between light and dark. Metallic shades of copper and old gold speak to a medieval timbre and are used in combination with deep red and teal blue.
And here what Jane sent for me...

Miyuki triangle + MGB seed bead
Toggles
uuwwwaaa...finally I have these kind of focal. Perfect for steampunk style.
Handmade focal druzy by Jane.
Assorted agate, Czech red, tiger eye and dyed jasper,
hihihi this one is my fav...sea glass. For sure it will fill the hoard box of mine *LOL*
Druzy cobochons. 
Although I work with seed bead a lot, but I don't know why I never buy druzy. Most of my druzies are from bead exchange like this event. Indonesian really love druzy. If you have Indonesian jewelry designer friend, try to take a look to their design, certainly many uses Druzy. Perhaps we are spoiled by nature, cause druzy is easy to find out in the local market with its gorgeous colors.
Silver chocker
Ohhh my...this one quite surprise me. I worked using beadweaving, so chocker like this so perfect with beaded pendant right. Why I never thought of this before? Thanks Jane *hug*

Here what I sent for Jane...
 Matsuno seed bead
 Gudo traditional glass bead
 Beaded charm by me from akoya pearl + seed bead + metal bead + fire new jade
A Lady pendant from polymer clay by eKlei-jar
Czech Cupchain and Mood bead
Goldstone chips and Adventurine star
Metal elements

Hope Jane will like the beads that I sent for her.
Have a great sunday everyone. I'll e back with the last TMY with my third partner. Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment