Saturday, July 19, 2014

TMY 01 : Byoyant

...Tukeran Manik Yuks
This is a local challenge to exchange beads with special theme and when we have received the beads, we must create them into something art-piece. Totally I have three partners with different theme. And this is my first partner with theme Byoyant fabric trend colors for autumn and winter 2014/2015 - Noor Diniari

A palette of unexpectedly light and bright shades of colors offset with tinted neutrals. I didn't find any significant difficulties to find beads that match with the color palette above. Here what I sent for Noor.

 ...Gudo traditional glass beads...
 ...Matsuno seed beads...
 ...Air-dry clay beads handmade by FABs...
 ...Mood beads...
 ...Resin beads in rose and butterfly...
 ...Beaded beads by myself...
 ...Clasp and spacer beads...
 ...Krobo beads...
 ...Dyed agate chips and rondells turquoise gemstone beads...
 ...Handpainting shell bead...
...Czech cupchain...

Now is time to find out my package beads from Dini. I'm so happy today, cause I received three packages in the same time...w.o.w...feel so pampered.
I am so lucky!!! So many handmade that Dini made for me. Take a look to the card and the crochet ribbon, its  by herself. Feel so honour...
Here the crochet ribbon + crochet pin.
Toho cube + Miyuki square + metal spacer.
ooohhh...when I saw these gold disc, I'm so in love. I've dreamed of it for a long time. And I am very lucky, got these from my partner. Nepal beads so colorful and the ethnic scene so strong.
Shell pendant and stabilized turquoise paisley.
Faux cinnabar. I never have cinnabar before, so in love with its hot red color.
Krobo beads.
Coral beads.
Millefiori pendant and beads by Dini from polymer clay...wow...I am truly happy to know that in here polymer clay has so many fans. From there, a lot of polymer clay artist born *smile*
Another millefiori with different colors plus the gorgeous toggle and clasp by Dini. Very neat wirework Dini *good job* love it...love it...

So happy and confuse!!!
Cause I have to start to think about the design for this pack of lovely beads. Hope I can come-up with something that can make Dini proud of.
Please...comeback tomorrow and you will find my two other partners with their pack of beads. Have a lovely weekend Ladies...

1 comment: