Monday, July 21, 2014

TMY 03 : Romany

Back again with...
...Tukeran Manik Yuks...
The last package doesn't mean the ordinary one, but it is the vice versa. I'm so speechless when opened her package for me. And my third partner is Wulan Utie Harsono.
Take a look what she had sent to me, used textile trend colors for autumn winter 2014/2015 ROMANY...
This theme alludes to the romance and history of the travelling people of old Europe. Color inspiration comes from their brightly painted caravans and the rich hues of their embroidered textiles.

Crystal inside Poly by Wulan herself
Druzy in Netting and Woven
So speechless...I really want to keep it inside my hoard box =D
So neat right...
Gemstones
I don't know what kind of stone are they, but they look so crunchy and juicy. Could it be citrine or honey jade?
Clueless *wink* looks like agate.
China crystal glass beads
Metal elements
Turquise, ceramic, glass beads and metal beads

Here mine for Wulan. Hope she loves them...
Gudo traditional glass bead
Krobo glass bead
Matsuno seed bead
Czech cupchain and mood bead
Metal element
Polymer clay beads handmade by FABs
Beaded charm I made for her with freshwater pearl + fire new jade + acrylic bead + seed bead + dalmation jasper
Dyed agate chip and green adventurine

waaaa...
Finally I finish this marathon reveal of Tukeran Manik Yuks, a local beads exchange that I join in. If you want to know the complete reveal, here they are...
1st Reveal with Noor Diniari
2nd Reveal with Jane Pranata
Time for me to take a rest and looking for some inspirations for these yummy beads. C U Ladies and have wonderful monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment