Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bead In Transit

Last month, I WON a gift voucher US$ 25 from Unkamen Supplies. I won it from Cindy's new book promotion - The Missing Link. Lucky me isn't it? And when I go to the shop...wooooo...I was drooooliiiing completely. With that voucher, I was plan to buy some wires or plier set which the stock is not available in Indonesia. But I complitely distracted by his collection of Mood Beads and Miyuki...ooohhhh...I need two weeks to make a list. Thanks God the shop's owner patient enough to wait my order list.

This bangle handmade by Ralph Helmrich which using mood beads and some charms.

This earrings made by Ralph Helmrich using Miyuki and jump-ring.

Do you want to see my beads from Mr. Ralph's shop?
Here they are....
Can't wait they come to my home. They are in transit now *smile*
Thank you Cindy and Ralph!!!




4 comments:

  1. Pretty beads, I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky but I think it is very challenging not to spend the whole month salary in that amazing shop which I had already bumped into because of the vast array of jump rings. Wait patiently and enjoy your weekend. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha so true Ana...spending money on online shop just like Mr. Ralph owned, really really need extra strong brake. If the brake is failure, can be dangerous to our financial =D

      Delete