Monday, November 25, 2013

What is next...

After finished the project for Non-Blogger / Blogger 10th Challenge - The Sea Garden hosted by Esterina M. Jagiella , another challenge is waiting on the list. It's about ornament. I still blank for now. But I have beautiful cross pendant made by Ezel findings, perfect for christmas ornament. Hope I can make something simple but eye-catching, rather than complicated no one wanted wk wk wk yeahhh I must admit that my taste little bit out of normal. 

Lightweight Color Coated Brass Stamping By Ezel. These filigree stampings are made of brass and coated with a semi-flexible color coating. Can be gently bent or wrapped without damaging or cracking the color coating.

I celebrate all great day of each religion, so for christmas this year I want to give for myself little bit luxurious gift. My one and only wish list for this christmas is A BOOK (not e-book) about beads history. I will buy one for my guilty pleasure no matter how much is the price as long as below $200. I imagine open the book just like a witch open their spell book, big and wide plus thick *smile* Beads and beadweaving indeed drive me into craziness. Ohh about the book, any suggestion please? I already have one title on my head, perhaps you Ladies can give me better choice? Mine is History of Beads by Lois Sherr Dubin.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll make something out of the ordinary, I mean, extraordinary with the crosses. I can't suggest any books about beads, but Mortira's blog made a very positive review of Beads - An Exploration of Bead Traditions Around the World. The link is the following:
    http://inspirationalbeading.blogspot.ca/2013/01/beads-exploration-of-bead-traditions.html
    Enjoy yourself. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Waaaa...you just gave me one good choice Ana. THANKS *big hug*

      Delete