Friday, November 22, 2013

Ornament Blog Hop Challenge

I'm bit overwhelming getting near to christmas. If I may to be honest, actually my permanent job nearly end of the year always get 'pile up'. As accountant who deal with tax, end of year is hell. If we miscalculated, could be next year's tax man appeared in front of the gate of the factory in which we work ha ha ha
But I can't escape from this challenge. Christmas atmosphere so thick in here. The chill weather is very supportive. I can smell the pine and spruce in the air. So tax matters can't hold me from joining this challenge which sponsor by Art Bead Scene. It's pure challenge no reward. I love it!!! I need something like this. You want to join with us?!? Just simple click H.E.R.E.


1 comment:

  1. You go girl !! Semangat mb Lili..
    saya juga suka challenge

    ReplyDelete