Thursday, November 21, 2013

If I Must Go Out of Town While...

...I haven't finished my piece for challenge. 
What do I do?!?

Pack all the things I need to finish it!!!
That is what happening to me today. I have to go out of town, while my project for Non-Blogger And Blogger 10th Challenge - The Sea Garden  hasn't finished yet. I won't give-up. I'm trying to hold my commitment to the challenge. When I decided to join-in, there is responsible over me. I will make time to finish. At least I'll try it first, but if I still can't finished the project on time, what else I can do then. But now I still have three days to finish the project, so I packed the beads that I need to finish the embellish the base row just like below picture.
All seed beads in plastic clip plus freshwater pearls and some swarovski bicones. I carry my fish handmade ceramic connector made by China artist - friend's of my friend and some czech glass beads. I put all the beads into a transparent plastic container. Sono thread + scissors (I didn't carry my thread zap cause for this project I choose Sono thread rather than Fireline. For this project I need my work looks soft and has a lovely drape, so Fireline is little bit too stiff for the project). 
See...I lay my work just like the picture above.
And on the very top I fold my beading mat, so all things under the beading mat can stay still, not moving to the right or to the left.
DONE!!!
I'm ready to go. The plastic container + my sketch book + tablet (to stay online) + ipod shuffle are ready to accompany me out of town. What about you? What do you do if you have the same situation just like me?
See you on sunday Nov 24th 2013 for the final reveal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment