Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Gift Swap 2013

Forget to mention about this one *smile* For the first time I joined this event, sound nice. I missed Lori Anderson actually, miss her creative challenges, miss her writtings and miss her warmness. This event remind me of her. Hope she will getting better and better everyday *send pray* and hope this holiday she spends with tons of good times plus friends, really want to visit her *smile* if the distance is only a finger's length. Hope my virtual hug can reach her there in Maryland.

Back to the Gift Swap, my partner is Diah Anggreni. She lives in Bekasi - Indonesia. We chatted for a while, getting to know each others. Actually, I already prepare something, but I'm afraid that she will not like it, so I keep digging some informations to make sure that my gift at least 'OK' for her *smile* I'm really not good in making friendship...I like to be a ghost, watching and observe...no wonder if I made less friends *giggle* I'll post here my gift for Diah and I'll post her for me too. 


The weather is getting cold here. We don't have snow, but the rainy season makes chilly too. I bought these hand-decorated bottles last month on local craft fair, preparing for holiday gift on december. Some of my family members celebrate Christmas too. I came from plural faith family, so basically I celebrate all the holy day of each religion.
And what about you? Do you prepare gift too? Share with me please *smile*


2 comments:

  1. I celebrate Christmas and I usually buy or make small gifts. Last year I gave beaded bookmarks to some of members of my family. Everybody loves to read so that's a useful object and at the time personalised by me, so every time they look at it, hopefully they'll remember me. Those glass bottles are exquisitely beautiful. The recipients will love them. Enjoy your day. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bookmark is a good idea =) at least for their bible right. I'll think about it for next gift.

      Delete