Friday, January 31, 2014

Monthly Challenge January 2014 Reveal Day

Finally the reveal day is come. Actually it was January 30th 2014, so I'm late *sorry* This is the first challenge that I create for public. And for the first month of 2014, the theme is colorful dramatic Atlantic ocean, photograp by Philippe Brunoro.


So...what is my creation for the theme?!? I love the colors. When the first time I saw the colors, my thought told me something about skull *wwwaaa* So I decide to make necklace. Here my work for 1st month of Monthly Challenge...

The skull peyote can be twist into different style.
 First I made peyote bag with skull pattern using miyuki round seed bead. For the skull pattern is creation of Pam of Queenies Beads ( the left side) and I made modification little bit too ( thr right side ), just like photo above...
 For the necklace I used a lot of Gudo lampwork beads in different colors, skull ceramic beads, dyed black agate chip stones, star grey picasso jasper stones.
1st style with many skulls.
 Here the look of the first style.

 When you twist the peyote bag, you will find the 2nd style with single skull.
  Here the look of the second style.

 Now is time to visit other participant of this challenge. Just click on their name ok...



13 comments:

  1. Your necklace is scaringly beautiful, especially the reversible peyote bag. Thank you for organizing this monthly challenge Lili. Looking forward for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Asri =)
    I have chose an inpiration for February challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lili, your creativity never ceases to amaze me, it's boundless. It is a dramatic photo indeed and you've correctly translated the dark side of it into a skull. The use of a beaded bag to connect all the strands is amazing. I look forward to the February challenge. Have a great weekend. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sist Lili, I always love your work......you're always very creative and detail.....and I am sorry that I forgot about this challenge but I'll make it up in February by making the January and February challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..... sorry...like mb Diah, I forgot this challenge...
    nyusuuul ya mbaaak....skalian klo boleh mau ikut February challenge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Mbak, just join with us for February Monthly Challenge ok =)

      Delete
  6. OMG.... soryyy mb liliii...
    Like mb Diah, I forgot this challenge...
    Nyusul ya mbaak... skalian ikut February challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, beading mb liliii makin kereeen ajaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. W ada kesulitan mengkonsumsi foto2 karya yang ada.w klik mama yg ada, tp gk langsung konek k foto karya yg d sertain nya. Ada yg bisa bantu, masih gaptek ai.. 😁
    DQ Rahmone'Z'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diblogger juga?
      Klau iya, pada judul photo diblok dulu, trus klik LINK tombol, lalu ini kolom WEB ADDRESS sesuai dengan alamat yg ingin dituju saat judul photo diklik org lain.

      Delete