Sunday, August 24, 2014

14th Blogger/Non-Blogger Challenge Reveal Day

::: Twice As Nice Holiday in July :::
That is the theme for the 14th challenge. And Rita as the host had choose wonderful photos as inspiration. Here they are...
And I choose the left photo - woodland creatures - Santa - x-mas - natural design. When I designed for this theme, I feel like Christmas just around the corner *smile* I want to make something simple but easy going. Lately, I love to see people using necklaces on their neck. To combine different necklaces and then use them together to create new style is not easy. I hope my design can match to each of them. I made five necklaces and I designed them to be use together. Here my necklaces...

- A Peaceful X-mas -
So many colors right. I hope I played them nicely. These necklaces carry a simple message to welcome Christmas with peacefully. That is why I put the pigeon on the top *smile*
I used simple stringing and wire loop to make these necklaces. A lot of beads types - Gudo traditional glass bead, Czech glass bead, seed beads, shell beads, Swarovski crystal and coated brass cross by Ezel. Here the final look when all the necklaces use together...

Now is time to vote.
If you LIKE my design, please vote for me by write a comment 'My Fav' HERE. And if you want to find out other participant's design, just be a member of Bead Peeps Group on facebook. After you become a member, just simply CLICK HERE to find out beautiful designs by others.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! A whole wardrobe of necklaces here! Each can stand alone perfectly! Or combine with one or more for defferent moods or looks. I tried counting how many ways they could be worn but my brain stopped at 21. A very clever idea and such different "moods", from playful to serene and spiritual. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee =)
      I always made something details and bit complex , so this designs is kind of ventured to me.

      Delete
  2. I have heard of stacked rings and bracelets, but this is the first time I am seeing stacked bracelets, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh...stacked necklaces =) that is the right name...

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to create so many necklaces that can be worn together or alone. The do go very nicely together in the length, the colors, and the styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea to create necklaces that can be worn separately or all together! They look completely different together - at first I thought the bird and the beads below it are one focal! And I realize it's a lot of work to adjust the length of each one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each necklace is so simple but they all combine nicely, and you can have a favorite. Ilike the red strand, and the pigeon strand, oh, I love the whole effect!

    ReplyDelete