Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dear Aug...

Although I have no fall in my country, but I have worst than fall. Rainy season...gloomy...wet...humid...dark...and windy. Rainy and fall have the same mood affect and pallete of colors. So I captured colors of summer at Asian Fashion Week before all become fate into fall next month.

I have a chance to visit the most prestigious fashion event on my city. Asian Fashion Week 2014 was held in Surabaya - Indonesia for four full days, from 15 - 18 of Aug. About twelve Asia countries participated on this event. 























2 comments:

  1. With these colors you can certainly fight bad seasonal mood :) I see enormous flowers (have to get back to making fabric brooches), regal elegance and traditional meets modern - very inspirational designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for this kind of event to get some inspiration =)

      Delete