Saturday, August 9, 2014

Haberdashery Blog Hop : A Week Late!

I am truly sorry - specially for the host Melissa Trudinger, for a week late to reveal my design for this challenge. I have done my best, so here mine...

::: One Night Summer :::
 Second time for me to make collar necklace. I want to show off the beauty of the embroidery ribbon itself. That is why I didn't add any element on the front side.
 And I want to make the backside as beautiful as the front side. I added beaded bead with the same tunes with the ribbon. It could be call as back-necklace too. So if you wear backless dress or tube or one shoulder dress, you have eye-catching element on your back *smile*
 Here the look of the collar.
 The ribbon was a gift from my 8th Bead Soup Blog Party's partner from India - Divya. I kept the ribbon cause it looks so soft and beauty. And now I turned it into necklace *wink*
 The beaded bead was from Gudo traditional glass bead which I gave bazel around it. And then gave dagger and riso to make it more matching with the ribbon.
The last touch is the beadelle magnetic toggle and clasp + rondel Indian agate gemstones.

Well...
Hope this collar can pay my late reveal. Now is time for me to blog hop other participants of this challenge. So follow me and find out beautiful fabric jewelleries...


HOST :
Melissa Trudinger
Participants :
Leithleach Alainn Seodra
Kathleen Breeding
Lennis Carrier
Rita Toltec Jewels
Raissa de Guzman


6 comments:

  1. Looks really Gorgeous Lilik, a job well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I often just want to let elements shine, so I don't add much like you did with the front of this necklace. But then I love how you finished the back so it looks wonderful from both sides. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a necklace for the back - awesome! The glass beads are beautiful and you made them very ornate to match the ribbon! I like this idea very much and I can imagine how it looks on a strapless dress!

    ReplyDelete