Friday, August 1, 2014

Monthly Challenge : August 2014

This month gonna be different!!!
I am a big fans of Dolce & Gabbana and after saw their Fall/Winter 2014 AD campaign which inspired by the king of Sicily, I know what to do with these beautiful photos by Domenico Dolce.







Challenge for this month is...
...Designing A Male Jewelry...
It is up to you to decide whether you want to make necklace or bracelet or ring. Use those photos above for the inspiration. There are many style on them, you can choose one. Just make them more stunning with your jewelry design.

Are you ready?!?

How do I enter?
Simply write a comment on this posting. Don't forget to mention your Facebook account or your blog address.

What can I make?
Anything as long as it is JEWELRY! Any technique is accepted, from beadweaving and stringing to wire work and bead embroidery. Your creation must be made especially for the challenge, to make it fair on everyone who takes part please do not post something that was made before Aug 01 2014.

Does it have to be my own design?
No. I'm happy for you to make something using a pattern from a book, magazine or tutorial but if you do please let us know the designer's name so that we can give them credit.

When is the deadline?
The deadline is Midnight (in your time zone) on Sunday the 31st of Aug 2014.

Can I make more than one piece?
You can make as many pieces as you like.

I'm not in the Indonesia, can I still join in?
Yes of course! I will welcome participant from around the world so don't worry if you're not in the Indonesia.

Any logo for Monthly Challenge?
Sure, here it is...


2 comments:

  1. This is a tough one, I have to admit! I I'm still hesitant - I never made male jewelry apart from some rosary necklaces and macrame bracelets. I don't know...

    ReplyDelete