Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TMY 2nd Reveal

Meet again with me for local challenge - Tukeran Manik Yuks. And for the second reveal my partner is Jane Pranata. And colors theme is textile trend colors autumn winter 2014/2015 Chiaruscuro...
 ...colors palette and beads from Jane...
Just like the first, I must create something with the art bead. And the art bead from Jane is black druzy which had bazel by Jane herself. Here what I have done with the black druzy pendant...
I want to make something dark and between the darkness there still light to guide *smile* bit mellow ha...so here the necklace for  my second reveal...

::: Amulette de Papua :::
 Why Papua? Because there are many minerals found when mined is black, but so honed to produce something that could improve the life of many people.
 Love the druzy coupled with the red.
 I have to admit that my wire skill way from perfect. That is why 'that' mineral balls wire look so weird ha...
 I used curve Gudo traditional glass bead for the bail. And on the necklace I used Gudo recycle glass beads, China glass beads, Czech glass beads, yellow agate gemstones and seed bead.
 And here when the necklace worn...
Ahhhhhh...
Two have been completed, one to go!!! I hope I can finished it on saturday...so I have to stay spirited *hwating*

1 comment: