Sunday, August 24, 2014

TMY 1st Reveal

Tukeran Manik Yuks...

Is local beads exchange and then create something with the beads. And today I am gonna do my first reveal. My first reveal is using beads from my partner - Noor Diniari with byoyant textile trend colors for fall/winter 2014/2015.
 ...Colors palette and beads from Noor...
Just like usually, I always do everything on the last minutes *sorry Noor* I have four reveals for this week and my mood was up and down. Design was done but when gotto to execute the design, my mood gone with the wind *huuhhhh* so here my design for the byoyant palette...

::: Youth Earring :::
Although these colors is not me in personal, but when I saw the finished earrings, I love them. Young and full energy. Ready to explore the days in life *smile*
 When I received the package from Noor, my eyes spotted to the Toho cube in pastel mix. So I decided to use it for charm used brick stitch technique.
 I must used the art beads (the rules said that), so I used polymer clay bead handmade by Noor. Then I gave silk fairy ribbon to give sweet scent of youth.
Here they are...are you feeling young once again?!?

I will be back for the second reveal ASAP!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the earrings and colors you chose - and yes, they speak "youth" - fresh and playful! I can't wait to see the other jewelry you make - you've got wonderful beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love these earrings - I generally dont like girly stuff, but this is super cute

    ReplyDelete