Thursday, August 7, 2014

OMG! Aug...

...on.my.gears...


Third week of July was my poor health condition. I got allergy from seafood. My skin gone in dark spots and fever too. That is why I can not finish my Haberdashery challenge. 

I'm truly sorry to the host - Melissa Trudinger
I am quite well now. I am catching-up my late hop. The photo above I took on tuesday. So I will be finish it on this saturday. Please come back again for my late hop on saturday ok.

Lovely idea!
I hope I can finish my design for this challenge on time *hwaiting*

This one is local challenge. I have three differences colors inspiration. Lucky me the reveal day is on the last week of this month, so I have more time to finish them.

I think the inspiration for this month quite challenging. Jewelry is not all about women. Men have their own jewelry. So design men jewelry is HOT.


3 comments:

  1. Food allergies suck :( I hope you feel better and will finish your projects, the list is quite long and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still blog hop 'till now =)
      Quite surprise what we can achieve with these haberdashery items right.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering why you didnt post for the hop, are you well now? I see the ribbon I wrapped your bead soup in the pic, waiting to see what you make out of it

    ReplyDelete